Sunday, December 18, 2011

Seoul Garden Korean BBQ Steamboat Buffet

26/11/11- Family Dinner at Seoul Garden Korean BBQ Steamboat

It been quite a while the whole family go out for nice dinner. My dad brought us to Seoul Garden Korean BBQ Steamboat at One Utama.

We paid RM 36.88(meal) + RM 3.99(drink) + 15%Tax each person. If U really love chicken or meat, It maybe worth it. If not, I'm not really recommend this.

There are quite a lot of choices can be choose: chicken meat, beef, mutton, seafood, dessert, free flow drink, salad and sauce.

For me, I like to eat the meat together with lettuce leaf so I won't feel loathe. ^^ Overall the food is average, It doesn't taste as good as what I expect. I will rate it as 2.5 stars over 5 stars.

Chicken meat and squid

There are few types of sauce marinade for the chicken meat.
So, pick the type of sauce u like. :)

Prawn

Salad coslow

Ham mixed with vege

U can choose the spicy or non spicy soup for the steamboat. :)

Hmm~ Good~ (Mouth full.. >.<)

Aaarrrmmmm~ Lettuce leaf with bbq meat in it is the BEST!!!

My mom, bro and I ^^

Thanks Dad, Mom for bringing us here for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment