Friday, November 25, 2011

Union Dinner with my Indian Friends

6/11- My friend, Rem had brought all of us some of his mom's home cook. His mom cook quite lot amount. Is like for the whole village.. LOL .... All of the dishes were really delicious, I can only say that was truly Indian food; Spicy, sourness was just nice. ^^

On that night we had nasi briyani, nasi lemak, chicken curry, vegetable salad, and apple pie. Was really full. Although my diet plan failed that night, but I didn’t feel regret to eat all those nice dishes. Really thank you for Rem’s mom. J

All REM's friends was invited for the dinner... :)


The amount of the food is seriously A LOT!!!
we can't finish all of the food...

HMM~ Nasi Briyani and chicken curry....

Thanks REM for bringing all the food from your home~

No comments:

Post a Comment