Monday, December 19, 2011

Satay Bota

13/11/11- Satay at Bota

My friend introduce me a place to eat satay nearby UTP, at Bota area. It takes around 20-25 mins journey from UTP. Is quite easy to go there from UTP. Just head straight to the Lumut highway, drive until you cross the Sungai Perak Bridge. After the 1st traffic light you pass by the Sg. Perak Bridge, slow down your vehicle, because the shop is just beside the road (I think is around 200m after the traffic light).

The price is kinda cheap for me. For satay chicken, it cost RM 0.35 each.

If you plan to go, please don't go too late, because the satay always selling fast even during weekdays.

For me, the satay is just normal. But my friends said it's very nice because of the satay sauce itself is very special. My rating: 2.5 Stars over 5 Stars.



Address:
Satay Bota,
Jalan Highway Ipoh-Lumut,
Bota Kiri,
Ipoh Tengah, Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment