Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hey!! I'm Back!

Hey guys, it been so long I neglected my blog. Not in a mood to update anything. Sorry...

Today, 2nd December is my second day in Singapore. Tomorrow will be starting of my working life after 6 years of university life. Asking me do I enjoy my study life? Hmmm.. How should I say? I think I should enjoy more but no regret for my life.

Tomorrow will be a new life for me. I need to independent, exploring this new world. Today was really quite a day for me. Woke up on 730am, and my landlord gave me a simple tour around this area. It was very kind of her, treat me for breakfast, introduce a cheap stall so I can buy a sim card for temporary.

After that, rushing to meet my cousin at Kranji station at 11am. By the time we passed through CIQ, it was 12pm. A cup of Latte from Starbucks was just nice for the afternoon. Then, we visited our grandma in JB for few hours. Was really glad to meet my grandma and cousins in Singapore. Cousin S*** is so funny as usual. Can't keep laughing at every jokes he said.

Around 5pm, we moved on back to Singapore. Next time really shouldn't pass through CIQ at this hour. Was packed with people!!! Cousin and I dropped by Woodland mall for dinner. Thanks for the treat ya!

Really glad when today's breakfast, lunch and dinner were treat by someone else. But tomorrow, I need to depend on myself, starting of working life means starting on spending my own salary.

Be independent , but not too independent. :P Why? Afraid I can't find a bf in future. LOL


2 comments:

  1. Not sure you can guess who am i by checking the traffic feed or not.. hopefully you don't found out.
    maybe not love, but i like you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I guessed the person above is backpack.. Hahaha! Guess who am I joan?

    ReplyDelete