Friday, March 2, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Wow, it been months I didn't update my blog but there are a lot of stuffs I wish to share. :) Hmmm.... Maybe starts with this year 2012 new year... My new year end up doing my presentation and computer modelling... After that, was the stressful final... Maybe I shouldn't talk about this boring stuff....

Anyway, after the stressful final and presentation, I had my holiday and Chinese New Year. This year, I went back both of my parent's hometown: Penang and Kelantan. Felt so good and warm when meet up with all my relatives.

I had my Reunion dinner at one of the restaurant in Penang. Basically we had a combination of Asian food like Thai , Vietnamese style of dishes. Some of the dishes really nice. :)


5 families manage to come foe the reunion dinner. So these are my uncles, aunts and cousins~


My cousins and I


Victor and Alicia~


How me and my mom look during the 1st day of Chinese New Year??

After visited my uncles and grandma house, we continue our journey from Penang to Kelantan~ A place where I feel like "my kampung". I love to celebrate at there~

Our family pict... If u noticed, all red and pink.

For Chinese beliefs, red color on the new year bring good fortune for the whole year~

At night at my mom's hometown, all the cousin gathered up, drink and chit chat around~

The most popular question people asked was:

"Do u have a BOY FRIEND??"

My answer: "No"

(Do u have a problem?? I just haven't meet someone special)


Ah Ni~ cute little fella~ She like to stick around with me~

Asked me make up for her.. LOL ~


Isn't she adorable??? :)


The 4th day of CNY, all cousins went for a bowling section.. We had a lot of fun.


Happy faces :)


Shu Jye and I


Ah Wen and Ah Ni


All my cute nephew~


My lovely Ah Siang and I... He really "manja" with me~



Love this picture the most.

Me and my crazy brother...Aren't we cute?? LOL


All my nephews are cute. See how he roll out the bowling ball...

LOL.... seriously so funny actions and skills....

This is how ah Xiang "throw" the bowling ball out. Is just like the dragon ball "hamehame HA~"

The scores for round 1 and round 2:


Check out my score. Although my score for the 1st round really bad, I manage to catch up for the 2nd round and get the highest score.... Wakakka..... can't believe i beat them.. LOL




2 comments:

  1. oh joan, ur ah Ni is sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. Ya lo... She really cute one... Sometimes she very naughty also..

    ReplyDelete