Monday, January 16, 2012

Phuket Trip (11/11)

11/11- Third day in Phuket

On the third day in Phuket, we go for the package offered by the phuket friendship tour: Phi phi island. Hmm... For me, the package not really worth it because we just have half and hour snorkeling , most of the time spent on the speed boat.

Phi-Phi Island:

Our Phi-Phi Cruiser

Breakfast was prepared in the cruise--- Biscuit and tea. :P

Off to Phi Phi Island. The view of the sea was great. I love Sea so much.

My friends and I ^^
Vie, Hui Lin, Catherine and I

Pass-by nice view along the way to Phi Phi island

Zeuxiant, Vie, Edmend and I
(Oh my God, My hair so messy...)

Prepared to snorkeling. For me, I think Redang Island have better snorkeling spot.
Next time I maybe will go for Perhentian Island or maybe Sipadan Island. ^^

Some of my friends didn't went for snorkeling.
They just stay on the boat and enjoy the view. :)

Reached Phi Phi Island

The view was just nice. :)

Time for lunch. We went to Phi-Phi hotel for our lunch.
It was including together with the package. And that time all of us was really starving after a short snorkeling. :P


The menu for lunch:
Rice serve with vegetable, tom yam soup, fish fillet, onion ring, fried chicken and spaghetti.
They keep on refill the dishes after we finish it. Until one point everyone of us really full.
Too bad, they can't refill the tom yam soup. It was really nice.

Our group photo...
Hmm ..wait !! someone missing. Oh ya where is Zeuxiant???

Walk around Phi Phi Island. Hunting for some souvenir.

Time to hit back Phuket Island.
Still got time to take some pictures before went back the cruise.


Bye bye Phi Phi Island. :)

Wow... Never thought the trip will take us whole day long.

Reached Jetty.

Time to go back our hostel and take some rest for our next activities. :)

Wow... Feel better after a half an hour Thai massage.
Really feel great and worth it. :)

Chang Bar, the place where we relax and drink for the whole night. :P


Play this game with the bar tender there. They really friendly.
The location of this bar is not so strategic but the drink are quite cheap. :)

LOL..... Fall for this DJ. He really play all the songs that we requested.
Dance all night long and wish the music just won't stop. :P

Day 3 - End

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.
    I think I'll stay here Surin Beach Hotel This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
    And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
    Thank again.

    ReplyDelete