Thursday, November 17, 2011

16/10 ---> Convocation for our senior

Wow… It been so long I left my blog, now is time to update it. ^^ While I away, actually there are a lot of interesting things I would like to share with… Let me refresh back all my memories… J


16/10 --- We went for the convocation in UTP, hoping to meet up with one my senior and congratulate him. However, we can’t manage to find him as he was interviewed by the media after the convocation ceremony end. So, in the end we just walk around the CONVO Fair and my friend bought an angry bird balloon for room decoration. LOL


Manage to take picture of Tun Mahathir before he leaving Chancellor Hall.

Until now I still think he is the BEST~

OMG!!! Even the 4years old kids already have DSLR.
I been saving money for few years to get one... Swt! =.=!!!


Bunch of Angry Bird!!! Most popular character recently... :)


My roomie bought the red color angry bird.
She said is for room decoration, but i think is just an excuses.

My friend, Sri, give a look at her..
(Like small kid only。。 LOL)




No comments:

Post a Comment