Thursday, September 22, 2011

Self-made Birthday card

Next month will be the children who my mom babysit, Ah Liang's birthday~ I won't be coming back for the birthday celebration due to study, so I made a birthday card for him before I leave the house on this coming Saturday.

I searched through the pictures in my laptop and found few pictures of him when he still small and cute (Nowadays he's naughty but he knows how to grab your heart and make u laugh). I had an idea of putting the pictures of him when he was small in the card-- flashback to his childhood. The funny part is he don't recognized he himself, keep on asking me who is the small kid in the picture. LOL~

After I spent the whole day picking the pictures, making the card for him, at last I made the card I satisfy with. ^^ Special card for U, Ah Liang. Happy birthday in advance~





No comments:

Post a Comment